I'm a mystic, spiritual teacher & spiritual healer, and multidisciplinary R&D & consulting scientist-engineer. I have a Master's degree in the sciences. I'm also a sungazer. In scientific realm, I work in both mainstream science & forbidden science ("strange science"). Lotsa experience w/16S rRNA genomic sequencing to identify microbiota in pricey high-end fermented nutritional supplemements.

Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm a Ducky Daddy! We Have Newborn Baby Ducklings!

Well, it seems that I'm a ducky Daddy, or at least a ducky step-daddy or something! We have newborn baby ducklings!

While I was feeding our birds (chickens, ducks, geese, peacock, peahens) today, one of our mommy ducks (Ms. White Muscovy Mommy Duck #3) came up to me and showed me two little yellow baby ducks that cannot be more than a day old. And, she told me that she thinks that two more of her eggs may hatch over the next 30 hours or so, and if so, that will bring the number of baby ducklings to four.

This is our first baby duck hatching this year; we had been discouraging the mommy ducks from hatching eggs this year because we have a bit of a duck overpopulation problem! I will post fotos on some of my sites soon, hopefully!

with care,
--Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment