I'm a mystic, spiritual teacher & spiritual healer, and multidisciplinary R&D & consulting scientist-engineer. I have a Master's degree in the sciences. I'm also a sungazer. In scientific realm, I work in both mainstream science & forbidden science ("strange science"). Lotsa experience w/16S rRNA genomic sequencing to identify microbiota in pricey high-end fermented nutritional supplemements.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

How to Enable Send a Mesage and Send an Email Buttons on Your Google+ Profile Page

Can't figure out how to enable "Send a Message" and "Send an Email" buttons on your Google+ profile page? Well, then see my note at:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/118211402405975834190/posts/1qLbfjqbpG3

It will tell you, step-by-step, how to activate/enable either or both buttons on your profile page! (I chose to enable both butons on my own Google+ profile page, after months of trying to figure out how to do it. ....!)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment