I am a scientist, mystic and spiritual healer. My life straddles the worlds of so-called "left-brain" and "right-brain" interests. I trained at the undergrad level in electronics engineering and astrophysics, and at the graduate level in clinical psych, the health sciences and acupuncture, and have a Master's degree in the sciences. I work largely as a research and consulting scientist in some mainstream scientific fields and in fringe science, aka "strange science" fields as well.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Note Only for Mystics, Alchemists and Aficionados of Ormus Nutritional Supplements

This note will be of interest only to mystics, alchemists and fans of ormus nutritional supplements:

After some delays, I've sent a post to my Elixir Vitae list group at Yahoo Groups detailing my offer of 50 mg "sampler" size capsules of the Vegetable Kingdom Major Elixir #2, along with links to an associated webpage bearing photos, ordering terms and information. Full details available only on my Elixir Vitae list group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elixir-Vitae/

No comments:

Post a Comment