I'm a mystic, spiritual teacher & spiritual healer, and multidisciplinary R&D & consulting scientist-engineer. I have a Master's degree in the sciences. I'm also a sungazer. In scientific realm, I work in both mainstream science & forbidden science ("strange science"). Lotsa experience w/16S rRNA genomic sequencing to identify microbiota in pricey high-end fermented nutritional supplemements.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hi folks:

Introduction
As you may already know, I operate about 35 email list groups on a variety of topics in the realms of science, strange science, sustainable agriculture, alternative health, health, spirituality and mysticism. Among them, I have operated, for a number of years, four list groups devoted to syntropic antioxidative microbes. The pupose of this aannouncement is to advise you that I am discountinuing those four list groups and that I have instead started a single new and much tightly-managed restricted-membership list group devoted to the topic of syntropic antioxidatie microbes. Details follow in the sections below.

Background
As some of you may already know, I am not only an R&D and consulting scientist, but also a mystic and an intuitive/clairsentient, and I long ago surrendered my life, including all of my activities, to Divinity, that is, to what I call Supreme Heart and Holy Spirit. The only reason that I started to investigate and eventually work with syntropic antioxidative microbes, aka SAM (including the beneficial propbiotic SAM cultures often referenced as EM) back in late 2002 was due to direct and rather insistent guidance that I had received from Holy Spirit.

In fact, because I was initially rather reluctant to start working in the field of beneficial microbes, I was literally dragged into this realm by Holy Spirit via a whole slew of synchronicities, strange coincidences and odd events that occurred between June 2002 and December 2002; these magical synchronistic events that kept pushing me into the realm of beneficial probiotic syntropic antioxidative microbes included strange dreams that two otherwise down-to-earth Old Order Amish farmers of my acquaintance had about me (and that they subsequently related to me in phone calls), a mystical visionary message relayed to me by a sober and stoic Old Order Mennonite farmer who was an acquaintance and occasional consulting client, an unsolicited spontaneous comment offered by a spiritual healer/intuitive colleague, several dog-eared, stained and faded copies of articles from long-defunct magazines and journals about "magical agricultural microbes" that two anonymous "researchers" mailed to me, chance phone calls from acquaintances, some experiments that I had done in the latter half of 2002 with ancient yeast cultures and long-fermented sourdough bread and some anomalous stories that had emerged in my web research on the topic, and finally, a phone call from the FBI, followed by a fascinating and illuminating meeting with two FBI special agents. 

Well, eventually, by late 2002, the cumulative mass and import of all these magical strange signs and signals was too great to ignore, and I finally paid attention and started researching a very unique type of benefical probiotic microbes, often found in the soil, which I quickly came to call "syntropic antioxidative microbes" (SAM).

The first instances of SAMs that I encountered back in 2002 were purple non-sulfur bacteria (aka PNSB) used widely since the 1950s for waste management and odor control, followed quickly by natto bacteria (i.e., Bacillus subtilis var. natto), and various types of microbial  cultures then being used in the agricultural field, including EM, Vita Biosa, one or two Biodynamic soil and compost preparations, and also a strange magical "detoxifying" microbial product, a liquid that had been developed in the 1950s by a long-deceased (d. 1975) self-educated inventor from the US Southwest named Jim Martin; he believed that his strange purplish microbial brews could eventually save the earth and revolutionize the fields of agriculture, human and animal health, and waste management.

Within short order, as I played with these beneficial probiotic microbes in my lab and learned more and more about them, I started several list groups devoted to various aspects of this field of syntropic antioxidative microbes (SAM), and some of the list groups that I started during that period were the EM-Health, EM-Farm-Ind, and EM-Home list groups, and two or three far-leser known specialty list groups in the same field as well.


Recent Developments and Evolution
Starting about a year and a half ago, in June 2008, I started receiving messages from Divinity that it was time to back off somewhat from this field, and time to also start spending less and less time on to my list groups and websites focused on the realm of beneficial propbiotic syntropic antioxidative microbes (SAM), and that it was time for me to start focusing most of my energies and activities into other realms of interest. Coincidentally, at about that same time, the two larger list groups in this "beneficial probiotic microbe" family of list groups started becoming more and more onerous, and more annoying, to manage, due largely to each of the following phenomena on my list groups devoted to topics in this field:
  • an increased frequency of strident and amazingly self-centered and selfish demands from some list members for extensive, and free, private consulting on major projects using syntropic antioxidative microbes.
  • an increased frequency of strident demands from new list members for free private consulting on their own small or medium-sized projects or applications for syntropic antioxidative microbes.
  • several small companies around the world -- including primarily some companies in Australia, Europe and India -- that produced and sold SAM products (including secondary EM products) found themselves totally unable to offer meaningful technical support to their customers, and thus, without permission from me (and without an agreement in place that would have made this possible) started referring any and all customers with technical questions to me, telling them that I would provide them with "free consulting"; this resulted in a whole slew of bizarre phone calls and emails from around the world.
  • a European promoter (who belonged to two of these list groups) announced in his home country and across Europe that he had retained me to deliver lectures on "benefical antioxidative microbes in sustainable farming and health" across four days at a seminar to be held in a city in Europe, and he started soliciting advance funds from prospective attendees, despite the glaring fact that he had never retained me, nor paid me for such a venue, nor had I given him permission to use my name.
  • a grossly-increased frequency of post submissions to the two larger list groups that were in clear and obvious violation of list rules, and which thus had to be rejected by the list group moderators. The most common violations included repeated submissions of unsigned posts, posts by Internet trolls and flamers, bizarrre "rant" posts by fanatics and fundamentalists, and "newbie" posts asking questions that the poster could have answered for themselves in just a few minutes time if they had first performed the due diligence commonly expected of any new member of a list group community.
  • a grossly-increased frequency of shrill and demanding (and whiny) post submissons (all ultimately rejected) from entirely untrained and uncredentialed list members who had absoultely no understanding of the field of beneficial syntropic antioxidative microbes, demanding that I "debate" them on the list group about whetever pet bizarre and psychotic theory (regarding EM and other SAMs) was on their mind at the time. As you can imagine, their psots never saw the light of day....!
Over the past two weeks, I have received repeated firm and clear guidance from Divinity that it is time to dissolve all of these older-generation list groups devoted to the realm of SAMs, and replace these list groups with one far-more-tightly managed restricted-membership list group, where membership will be by application only, and where applicants will be required to provide significant and meanginful information in order to be approved for membership.

Several List Groups Discontinued; New List Grooup Replaces Them
Thus, effective immediately, I have discontinued the EM-Health, EM-Farm-Ind and EM-Home list groups, along with two or three far lesser-known list groups in the same genre. Each list group has already been closed to new membership, and to new posts, and each will be deleted from the list group servers shortly, after a short delay intended to allow members who receive posts only by visiting the list group home page at Yahoo Groups have had a chance to visit the group home page and read this announcement.

These list groups are being replaced by the new list group that I have referenced above; the new list group is called "Syntropic Antioxidative Microbes and Applications". Here is more information on the new restricted-membership and tighty-moderated list group:

The shorthand name for the list group at Yahoo Groups is: SAM-Apps
You may find the list group home page at Yahoo Groups at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SAM-Apps

The email subscription address for the SAM-Apps list group is:
SAM-Apps-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Enjoy!

with care,
--Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment