I'm a mystic, spiritual teacher & spiritual healer, and multidisciplinary R&D & consulting scientist-engineer. I have a Master's degree in the sciences. I'm also a sungazer. In scientific realm, I work in both mainstream science & forbidden science ("strange science"). Lotsa experience w/16S rRNA genomic sequencing to identify microbiota in pricey high-end fermented nutritional supplemements.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Vinny Pinto Public Page" Now Online at Facebook

Hi folks:

I did something today that I had imagined that I would never do.... I broke down this morning and created a "fan page", called the "Vinny Pinto Public Page", at Facebook.

I did it because the volume of Facebook Friend requests that I was receiving on my personal Facebook account from total strangers -- who perhaps had read and enjoyed some of my websites, articles, or books, or who belong (but never post) to one of my list groups -- had grown to 4 or more requests per day, and I had  been rejecting almost all of those requests because I did not really know these people. However, I finally realized that I did not wish to abandon these folks, and rather, that I wished to offer them some way of connecting with me on Facebook, and so I created the "fan page", which I prefer to call my "public page". The page may be found at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vinny-Pinto-Public-Page/284608972816/

Enjoy!

with care,
--Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment