I am a scientist, mystic and spiritual healer. My life straddles the worlds of so-called "left-brain" and "right-brain" interests. I trained at the undergrad level in electronics engineering and astrophysics, and at the graduate level in clinical psych, the health sciences and acupuncture, and have a Master's degree in the sciences. I work largely as a research and consulting scientist in some mainstream scientific fields and in fringe science, aka "strange science" fields as well.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Vinny Pinto Public Page" Now Online at Facebook

Hi folks:

I did something today that I had imagined that I would never do.... I broke down this morning and created a "fan page", called the "Vinny Pinto Public Page", at Facebook.

I did it because the volume of Facebook Friend requests that I was receiving on my personal Facebook account from total strangers -- who perhaps had read and enjoyed some of my websites, articles, or books, or who belong (but never post) to one of my list groups -- had grown to 4 or more requests per day, and I had  been rejecting almost all of those requests because I did not really know these people. However, I finally realized that I did not wish to abandon these folks, and rather, that I wished to offer them some way of connecting with me on Facebook, and so I created the "fan page", which I prefer to call my "public page". The page may be found at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vinny-Pinto-Public-Page/284608972816/

Enjoy!

with care,
--Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment