I'm a mystic, spiritual teacher & spiritual healer, and multidisciplinary R&D & consulting scientist-engineer. I have a Master's degree in the sciences. I'm also a sungazer. In scientific realm, I work in both mainstream science & forbidden science ("strange science"). Lotsa experience w/16S rRNA genomic sequencing to identify microbiota in pricey high-end fermented nutritional supplemements.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dyatlov Pass Incident and Lost Season 6 Premiere... Odd Synchronicity

Hi folks:

I've written, on my Time Space Doorway list group and others, about
the Dyatlov Pass Incident which happened in the wee morning hours of
February 2, 1959; due to this incident and the long and spooky
reputaiton, spannig many thousnad of years, of this spot, many claim
that the spot must be an interdimensional portal of some kind. And,
the strange island in the fictional TV show Lost seems to act as a
time-space portal of sorts. A number of people have noted that Lost
season 6 premiered on February 2, the 51st anniversary of the Dyatlov
Pass incident. Is that not a wonderful synchronicity? Fun!

Enjoy!

with care,
--Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment