I'm a mystic, spiritual teacher & spiritual healer, and multidisciplinary R&D & consulting scientist-engineer. I have a Master's degree in the sciences. I'm also a sungazer. In scientific realm, I work in both mainstream science & forbidden science ("strange science"). Lotsa experience w/16S rRNA genomic sequencing to identify microbiota in pricey high-end fermented nutritional supplemements.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Heads-up: My Post to My List Groups on Blessed Mother Apparitions in Arizona (USA)


I originally sent this note to my spiritual surrender list group and my occult-mystical list group (links for list groups below, if needed). Here is a brief preview of that post:

My recent lengthy posting to the above-mentioned list groups addressed one or two somewhat interesting aspects of the topic of Marian apparitions, that is, visitations from, receiving messages from, or sightings of, the Blessed Mother, aka the Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM), which includes appearances of images of the BVM in objects such as walls, ceilings, sidewalks, cinder blocks, rocks, etc. My post dealt primarily with the odd fact that the Phoenix, Arizona area in the southwestern part of the USA seems, for at least the past 30 years, to be the site for an amazing cluster of Marian apparitions and contacts, with far more reported cases than anywhere else in the USA.

I am personally rather interested in apparitions of the Blessed Mother and, as you can likely guess if you know me at all, it is not for any religious or denominational reasons, for I am not at all religious, but rather, my interest in this realm arises from my rather intense spiritual focus and the fact that I tend to see the Blessed Mother, as conceived by Christians, as one aspect of Divine Mother, just as I see Kali, Saraswati and other deities to be aspects of Divine Mother within Hinduism.

And, there is also yet another quite closely related reason for my interest in tales of the Blessed Mother (including apparitions of the Blessed Mother): my friend and colleague Filomena Dingle, the Italian-born Roman Catholic spiritual healer who passed on in May of 2006, always reported that much of her inner spiritual guidance came from the Blessed Mother and that she felt the Blessed Mother was the mediator for her spiritual healing abilities.

There are even more reasons for my interest in Marian apparitions, and these are disclosed in my afore-mentioned post, along with a number of tales which illustrate the fact that Phoenix seems to be an epicenter for major and ongoing Marian phenomena. If you wish to read the entire story, please see my recent post on any of the above-mentioned list groups.

Information on How to Join the List Groups
Since any announcement such as the one above always seems to generate about two dozen emails asking "How can I join those list groups?", here are links which will allow you to join either of the above-mentioned list groups at Yahoo Groups:

Occult-Mystical List Group
To join by visiting the list group home page at Yahoo Groups, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/occult-mystical/

To subscribe to the list group by email, send an email to:
occult-mystical-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Spiritual Surrender List Group
To join by visiting the list group home page at Yahoo Groups, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spiritual-surrender/

To subscribe to the list group by email, send an email to:
spiritual-surrender-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Incidentally, I have also posted the article to my Spiritual Healers list group, but membership in that group is limited to persons who are spiritual healers. Here is the information on how to join that list group, if you are a healer:

Spiritual Healers List Group
To join by visiting the list group home page at Yahoo Groups, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spiritual-healers/

To subscribe to the list group by email, send an email to:
spiritual-healers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Enjoy!

with care,
--Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment