I'm a mystic, spiritual teacher & spiritual healer, and multidisciplinary R&D & consulting scientist-engineer. I have a Master's degree in the sciences. I'm also a sungazer. In scientific realm, I work in both mainstream science & forbidden science ("strange science"). Lotsa experience w/16S rRNA genomic sequencing to identify microbiota in pricey high-end fermented nutritional supplemements.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Heads-up: My Recent Post on My List Group of Portal Opening in SE Arizona

This is just a very quick note to advise you -- at least those of you who may be interested -- that about two weeks ago I sent a rather lengthy post to my Time Space Doorway list group (at Yahoo Groups) about an upcoming three to four day opening of a natural interdimensional and space portal located in the mountains in SE Arizona.

For a bit more info, here is the brief announcement that I made about the matter at that time on my Facebook page and on my pages at Twitter, Kwippy, Brightkite and all those other silly "Web 2.0" sites:
~~~~~~~~~~
If you're interested in things such as interdimensional portals, it seems that one of the two powerful natural interdimensional portals (IDPs) in the mountains of SE AZ will be "opening" for about 3 days in about 3-4 weeks from now. While I can provide the approximate dates to interested parties, I can't, for obvious reasons, reveal the exact location -- you either know it or you don't; you know the drill!
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wish to read my entire announcement, which includes details and relevant background, please feel free to read my full post on this topic at my Time Space Doorway list group at Yahoo Groups; home page may be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TimeSpaceDoor/ or, if you are not yet a member, you may join by sending an email to:
TimeSpaceDoor-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Enjoy!

with care,
--Vinny

No comments:

Post a Comment